- 4-Week # shares bought: 25,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 25,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 25,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 55,000
While some of Ericsson's problems are company-specific, both the company and many of its peers are dealing with a weak carrier spending environment that might not improve soon.
Infinera (INFN) stock was down Thursday afternoon after Citi lowered its rating to 'sell' on further margin pressure.
Soft capital spending from telcos weighed on Cisco's router sales and order growth. Many peers are facing similar challenges.