- 4-Week # shares bought: 25,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 25,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 25,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 55,000
An optical component boom reveals the changing nature of telecom and IT spending.
I think ACIA's share price can reach $100 by summer.
Though its earnings report contains some bright spots, Cisco was unable to sidestep the telecom capex issues that have stung many peers. Weak enterprise switching demand also didn't help.