- 4-Week # shares bought: 25,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 25,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 25,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 25,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 55,000
Infinera (INFN) stock was down Thursday afternoon after Citi lowered its rating to 'sell' on further margin pressure.
Soft capital spending from telcos weighed on Cisco's router sales and order growth. Many peers are facing similar challenges.
Has the technology giant earned a valuation reset from investors?