- 4-Week # shares bought: 20,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 780
- 12-Week # shares bought: 75,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 780
- 24-Week # shares bought: 75,451
- 24-Week # shares sold: 16,717
Financial research firm M Science said Penn National (PENN) is trending lower than Wall Street's third-quarter forecasts.
Lawmakers are set to block activists' strategy of pressing companies to seek favorable treatment for real estate divestitures.
Goldman Sachs analysts highlighted top picks in the small-cap space, ahead of its annual U.S. Emerging & SMID Cap Growth conference in New York on Thursday.