Accuvant, the authoritative source for enterprise information security, today announced that former Coca-Cola chief information security officer (CISO) Renee Guttmann has joined the company as a vice president in the Accuvant Office of the CISO. In her new role, Guttmann is responsible for providing guidance to security leaders within enterprise-level organizations to enable them to think differently about security strategies so they can change, innovate and be more successful.
- Creating or adjusting security strategies to be business-driven and threat based;
- Communicating and selling the vision to executives;
- Increasing awareness of the threats, model actors and indicators;
- Providing timely advice and assessment of current plans and strategies; and,
- Delivering industry-wide thought leadership in advancing the role of the CISO.