- TMH has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $32.8 million.
- TMH has traded 4,879 shares today.
- TMH is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TMH with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TMH NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TMH: Team Health Holdings, Inc. provides outsourced healthcare professional staffing and administrative services to hospitals and other healthcare providers in the United States. TMH has a PE ratio of 40.0. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate Team Health Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Team Health Holdings has been 527,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Team Health has a market cap of $3.7 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.28 and a short float of 4.1% with 6.12 days to cover. Shares are up 16.8% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Friday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Team Health Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS INC has improved earnings per share by 26.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.23 versus $0.93 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.20 versus $1.23).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Providers & Services industry. The net income increased by 31.3% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $18.15 million to $23.85 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 16.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 26.92% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 33.22% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- The gross profit margin for TEAM HEALTH HOLDINGS INC is rather high; currently it is at 52.76%. Regardless of TMH's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 2.15% trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Team Health Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.