- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- COBR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 11.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Household Durables industry. The net income increased by 104.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$1.94 million to $0.09 million.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.49, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Despite the fact that COBR's debt-to-equity ratio is low, the quick ratio, which is currently 0.61, displays a potential problem in covering short-term cash needs.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Household Durables industry and the overall market, COBRA ELECTRONICS CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for COBRA ELECTRONICS CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 28.28%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 0.30% trails that of the industry average.
Cobra Electronics Corporation designs and markets consumer electronics products in the United States, Canada, and Europe. Cobra has a market cap of $27.2 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are up 39.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.You can view the full Cobra Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.