- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 121.6% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $23.07 million to $51.12 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $57.48 million or 4.27% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of -37.20%.
- MACK-CALI REALTY CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP swung to a loss, reporting -$0.88 versus $0.38 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.11 versus -$0.88).
- The gross profit margin for MACK-CALI REALTY CORP is rather low; currently it is at 18.94%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the weak results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 31.69% is above that of the industry average.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry and the overall market, MACK-CALI REALTY CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Mack-Cali Realty Corporation is a real estate investment trust (REIT). It engages in the leasing, management, acquisition, development, and construction of commercial real estate properties in the United States. Mack-Cali has a market cap of $1.93 billion and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.You can view the full Mack-Cali Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center.