- 4-Week # shares bought: 5,326
- 4-Week # shares sold: 14,380
- 12-Week # shares bought: 5,326
- 12-Week # shares sold: 38,516
- 24-Week # shares bought: 5,326
- 24-Week # shares sold: 65,015
Tempur Sealy's sales were far from cozy, but its earnings were solid.
Here's how to trade seven of the most active stocks on the market on Monday afternoon.
Mattress Firm MFRM posted earnings $0.57 a share for its most recent quarter while analysts were expecting earnings of $0.65 a share.
Mattress Firm missed Wall Street estimates in its second quarter, but it is being acquired by Steinhoff which believes that consumers want to test furniture before buying it.