- DPS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $108.7 million.
- DPS has traded 14,958 shares today.
- DPS is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DPS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DPS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on DPS: Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. operates as a brand owner, manufacturer, and distributor of non-alcoholic beverages in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean. The company operates in three segments: Beverage Concentrates, Packaged Beverages, and Latin America Beverages. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.8%. DPS has a PE ratio of 17.6. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Dr Pepper Snapple Group a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for Dr Pepper Snapple Group has been 1.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Dr Pepper Snapple Group has a market cap of $11.5 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. The stock has a beta of 0.23 and a short float of 3.8% with 4.86 days to cover. Shares are up 25.2% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Dr Pepper Snapple Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 39.47% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 31.64% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, DPS should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- DR PEPPER SNAPPLE GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 39.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DR PEPPER SNAPPLE GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $3.06 versus $2.96 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.50 versus $3.06).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Beverages industry. The net income increased by 35.5% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $155.00 million to $210.00 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 3.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.2%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Beverages industry and the overall market, DR PEPPER SNAPPLE GROUP INC's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Dr Pepper Snapple Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.