- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- REGN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 37.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 42.3%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- REGN's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.24 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 5.56, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS's earnings per share declined by 35.5% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS reported lower earnings of $3.80 versus $6.61 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($10.03 versus $3.80).
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, regardless of the company's weak earnings results. The stock's price rise over the last year has driven it to a level which is somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays justify these higher price levels.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $53.53 million or 37.93% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite a decrease in cash flow REGENERON PHARMACEUTICALS is still fairing well by exceeding its industry average cash flow growth rate of -64.00%.
Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions in the United States and internationally. Regeneron has a market cap of $30.68 billion and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 10.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.You can view the full Regeneron Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center.