- TRLA has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $100.7 million.
- TRLA has traded 118,898 shares today.
- TRLA is down 3.9% today.
- TRLA was up 32.4% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TRLA with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TRLA NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TRLA: Trulia, Inc. provides tools to research homes and neighborhoods for consumers through Web and mobile applications. The company, through its tools, also enables real estate professionals to market their listings. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Trulia a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. The average volume for Trulia has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Trulia has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the technology sector and internet industry. Shares are up 15.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Trulia as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income and feeble growth in its earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Internet Software & Services industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 664.4% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from -$1.98 million to -$15.15 million.
- TRULIA INC has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past year. However, the consensus estimate suggests that this trend should reverse in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, TRULIA INC reported poor results of -$0.50 versus -$0.12 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.36 versus -$0.50).
- In its most recent trading session, TRLA has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, we do not believe this stock offers ample reward opportunity to compensate for the risks, despite the fact that it rose over the past year.
- TRLA's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.61 is somewhat low overall, but it is high when compared to the industry average, implying that the management of the debt levels should be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 6.96 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
- Compared to other companies in the Internet Software & Services industry and the overall market, TRULIA INC's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Trulia Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.