- JNPR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $216.2 million.
- JNPR has traded 6.1 million shares today.
- JNPR is up 3.1% today.
- JNPR was down 9.6% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in JNPR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for JNPR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on JNPR: Juniper Networks, Inc. designs, develops, and sells products and services for high-performance networks worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Platform Systems Division and Software Solutions Division. JNPR has a PE ratio of 21.2. Currently there are 13 analysts that rate Juniper Networks a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 13 rate it a hold. The average volume for Juniper Networks has been 6.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Juniper has a market cap of $11.3 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer hardware industry. The stock has a beta of 2.13 and a short float of 1.4% with 0.98 days to cover. Shares are down 0.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Juniper Networks as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- JNPR's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 2.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Although JNPR's debt-to-equity ratio of 0.20 is very low, it is currently higher than that of the industry average. To add to this, JNPR has a quick ratio of 2.02, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- JUNIPER NETWORKS INC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, JUNIPER NETWORKS INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.86 versus $0.36 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.62 versus $0.86).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Communications Equipment industry. The net income increased by 125.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $97.90 million to $221.10 million.
- You can view the full Juniper Networks Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.