You don’t have to spend a fortune to feel luxurious.
Take these 10 beauty deals, for instance. They're all priced under $10 and are perfect for a summer cosmetic bag makeover.
Here are our favorite fab frugal finds for:
1. Summer-dress-ready smooth legs. The Art of Shaving for Women rose-scented shaving cream looks, smells and feels like something you’d eat for dessert. Priced at its original $26, we’d curb our cravings, but for a sweet $10 steal, we’ll take two and be set for the season.
2. Toting your tools. This super-cute Stephanie Johnson pencil case tosses easily into a tote or beach bag. An easy-to-clean carryall, it’s perfect for transporting your mini touch-up powders and glosses on those glorious summer days you’re out and about sunup to sundown. For $9.80, your only question is how many to buy.
3. Hydrating head to toe. This ultra-luxe body cream keeps skin spa-like, soft and smooth for a recession-friendly $8. We can’t get enough of the lightly scented citrus fragrance that helps beat the heat.
4. Creating the perfect wink. What’s not to love about a travel-friendly smoky-eye kit for just $5? You get five little beauties—shadows, mascara, liner, a smudge brush and a lash curler—everything you need for a sizzling evening look. Makeup artist not included!
5. Masking summer fun. The only thing we don’t love about late summer nights is the morning after. Thanks to this two-in-one herbal eye concealer meets eye cream, you can hide under eye imperfections, while treating dark circles and puffiness, at a price that won’t make you blink twice: $4 (down from $19.50!).
6. Protecting from the sun. Get your faux glow on, along with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection, with Neutrogena Summer Glow Daily Moisturizer with SPF 20 (Stock Quote: JNJ) We found it for $7, but think the healthy tint of color is priceless!
7. Faking sun kissed cheeks. Avon’s Smooth Mineral Blush Duo (Stock Quote: AVP) with color and contouring shades contains natural mineral pigments that blend perfectly into skin, leaving a healthy, radiant finish ($10). Pair it with the All Over Kabuki Face Brush ($4.99) for expert application.
8. Perfecting natural-looking coverage. Summer heat begs a lightweight loose powder that feels like next to nothing, but leaves skin looking flawless. Enter Clinique Blended Face Powder. We’re also addicted to the price: from $18.50 to $10!
9. Puckering up. Borghese Lumina lipsticks contain light-diffusing particles that give you smoother, more even color and just a touch of shine. We scored them for $5 each in two shades, a nighttime red and a sweet mauve for day.
10. Shaping sexy brows. L’Oréal’s 3-in-1 brow tool features a brow brush, a pencil with built-in sharpener and a pull-out precision tweezer, ideal for jet-setters. At $9.95, we think it’s also ideal for the budget savvy.