- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 1146.80% to $614.04 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS NV has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -72.51%.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.35, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.76 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- 46.82% is the gross profit margin for KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS NV which we consider to be strong. Regardless of PHG's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 4.58% trails the industry average.
- PHG, with its decline in revenue, slightly underperformed the industry average of 0.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 3.0%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. When compared to other companies in the Industrial Conglomerates industry and the overall market, KONINKLIJKE PHILIPS NV's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is engaged in healthcare, consumer lifestyle, and lighting businesses worldwide. Royal Philips has a market cap of $28.94 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer durables industry. Shares are down 14.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday.You can view the full Royal Philips Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.