- Security that’s built-in and managed at every operational level of the cloud communications deployment.
- Secure authentication of all end points.
- Available encryption for data at rest and data in motion.
- Compliance with exacting security standards, i.e., FISMA, HIPAA, PCI that may be essential for your business to operate.
- Complete system resiliency, redundancy and disaster recovery.
8x8, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGHT), a provider of cloud-based unified communications, contact center and collaboration solutions, and No Jitter, a resource for daily commentary and analysis of the enterprise IP-telephony, unified communications and converged networking world, will be hosting a no-cost live web panel discussion entitled "5 Ways to Secure Your Business Communications in the Cloud" on Wednesday, July 30, 2014 from 11:00 AM PT (2:00 PM ET) to 12pm PT (3:00 pm ET). During the webinar, leading experts on cloud communications and contact center operations will discuss and dispel the myths that premises-based communications systems are more secure than cloud-based alternatives. Participants will learn about: