- MIC has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $114.0 million.
- MIC has traded 11,109 shares today.
- MIC is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in MIC with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for MIC NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on MIC: Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC, through its subsidiaries, owns, operates, and invests in infrastructure businesses that provide services to businesses and individuals primarily in the United States. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 5.3%. MIC has a PE ratio of 84.2. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Macquarie Infrastructure a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Macquarie Infrastructure has been 407,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Macquarie Infrastructure has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. The stock has a beta of 1.02 and a short float of 1% with 0.34 days to cover. Shares are up 30.1% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday.
- MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCT CO LLC reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCT CO LLC increased its bottom line by earning $0.60 versus $0.29 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.04 versus $0.60).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Transportation Infrastructure industry. The net income increased by 246.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $5.87 million to $20.37 million.
- Despite its growing revenue, the company underperformed as compared with the industry average of 9.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 4.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 75.46% to $59.08 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCT CO LLC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 0.81%.
- 41.53% is the gross profit margin for MACQUARIE INFRASTRUCT CO LLC which we consider to be strong. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, MIC's net profit margin of 7.37% significantly trails the industry average.
- You can view the full Macquarie Infrastructure Ratings Report.