- IGT has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $88.7 million.
- IGT traded 653,667 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:48 AM, representing 12.5% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in IGT with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for IGT NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on IGT: International Game Technology, a gaming company, designs, develops, manufactures, and markets casino-style gaming equipment, systems technology, and game content for land-based and online markets worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 2.9%. IGT has a PE ratio of 16.8. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate International Game Technology a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. The average volume for International Game Technology has been 6.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. International Game Technology has a market cap of $3.8 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.54 and a short float of 5.7% with 2.25 days to cover. Shares are down 14.7% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates International Game Technology as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its reasonable valuation levels and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally higher debt management risk and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The gross profit margin for INTL GAME TECHNOLOGY is rather high; currently it is at 63.26%. Regardless of IGT's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 5.03% trails the industry average.
- INTL GAME TECHNOLOGY has experienced a steep decline in earnings per share in the most recent quarter in comparison to its performance from the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, INTL GAME TECHNOLOGY increased its bottom line by earning $1.02 versus $0.87 in the prior year. This year, the market expects earnings to be in line with last year ($1.02 versus $1.02).
- Currently the debt-to-equity ratio of 1.98 is quite high overall and when compared to the industry average, suggesting that the current management of debt levels should be re-evaluated. To add to this, IGT has a quick ratio of 0.69, this demonstrates the lack of ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 67.0% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $78.20 million to $25.80 million.
- You can view the full International Game Technology Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.