- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- PKE's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 9.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 12.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Compared to where it was a year ago today, the stock is now trading at a higher level, reflecting both the market's overall trend during that period and the fact that the company's earnings growth has been robust. Looking ahead, unless broad bear market conditions prevail, we still see more upside potential for this stock, despite the fact that it has already risen over the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Electronic Equipment, Instruments & Components industry. The net income increased by 66.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.93 million to $8.22 million.
- PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PARK ELECTROCHEMICAL CORP swung to a loss, reporting -$2.02 versus $0.83 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.53 versus -$2.02).
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.50, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio shows mixed results, the company's quick ratio of 9.35 is very high and demonstrates very strong liquidity.
Park Electrochemical Corp., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, markets, and sells high-technology digital and radio frequency/microwave printed circuit material products primarily for the telecommunications, and Internet infrastructure and high-end computing markets worldwide. Park Electrochemical has a market cap of $658 million and is part of the technology sector and electronics industry. Shares are up 10.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.