- The SCM World According to Kevin O’Marah
- Supply Chain Shrinkage: Can a Smaller AVL Revive Sony?
- Mobile and Social Media Boost Supply Chain Transparency
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
- Flexing the Supply Chain Workforce
The Double-Net Dividend portfolio has been a success so far and it's largely due to a beaten-down sector.
One month in, 15 out of 20 names are in positive territory, with Fossil Group soaring 39%.
Overall it was a good year for this somewhat off the wall screen that I developed several years ago as a way to find seemingly cheap companies.
Electro Scientific Industries leads a parade of value stocks that have performed quite nicely in a growth-oriented market.
Despite the disparity this year between growth and value, my 2017 Double Net Value Portfolio is not struggling.