- 4-Week # shares bought: 3,296
- 4-Week # shares sold: 28,563
- 12-Week # shares bought: 3,296
- 12-Week # shares sold: 28,563
- 24-Week # shares bought: 3,296
- 24-Week # shares sold: 28,563
The technical indicators are in good shape, but metals market weakness could change the direction of the charts.
Why study charts? Because charts are like footprints at the scene of the crime, clues to what the big money managers are likely thinking, Jim Cramer says.
Three stocks did remarkable U-turns on no news at all.
I would continue to trade AA from the long side, risking a close below $35.