- TRW has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $275.0 million.
- TRW has traded 2,132 shares today.
- TRW is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in TRW with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for TRW NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on TRW: TRW Automotive Holdings Corp., together with its subsidiaries, supplies automotive systems, modules, and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and related aftermarkets. TRW has a PE ratio of 11.1. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate TRW Automotive Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. The average volume for TRW Automotive Holdings has been 842,600 shares per day over the past 30 days. TRW Automotive has a market cap of $10.1 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and automotive industry. The stock has a beta of 2.29 and a short float of 6.5% with 2.54 days to cover. Shares are up 28.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates TRW Automotive Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, increase in net income, attractive valuation levels and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- TRW's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 3.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 5.4%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 30.23% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 42.21% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, TRW should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Auto Components industry. The net income increased by 22.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $162.00 million to $199.00 million.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.47, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Although the company had a strong debt-to-equity ratio, its quick ratio of 0.81 is somewhat weak and could be cause for future problems.
- You can view the full TRW Automotive Holdings Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.