- PRU has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $197.0 million.
- PRU has a PE ratio of 34.5.
- PRU is currently in the upper 30% of its 1-year range.
- PRU is in the upper 25% of its 20-day range.
- PRU is in the upper 35% of its 5-day range.
- PRU is currently trading above yesterday's high.
- PRU has experienced a gap between today's open and yesterday's close of 1%.
'Momo Momentum' stocks are valuable stocks to watch for a variety of reasons including historical back testing and price action. Market technicians refer to such stocks as being in a mark-up phase before a possible distribution period and price decline. Technical analysts and traders frequently find that the factors referenced above tend to create a temporary burst of strong wind in a stock's sail. Nevertheless, all successful traders must excel at maximizing gains while keeping losses to an absolute minimum. For that reason, the holding period on momo momentum stocks must always be a primary consideration, and this part of the puzzle is ultimately at the discretion of each individual's risk tolerance and portfolio risk management skills.