Office Depot, Inc. (NYSE:ODP), a leading global provider of office products, services, and solutions formed by the merger of Office Depot and OfficeMax, today announced its expanded partnership with Samsung to bring the latest in wireless printing and tablet technology, including mobile device printing and HDTV-quality screens, into Office Depot and OfficeMax retail locations nationwide and online at www.officedepot.com and www.officemax.com. To meet consumers’ need for cutting-edge mobile lifestyles, Samsung created a range of printer options with Near Field Communication (NFC) technology that makes wireless printing as simple as tapping a smartphone or tablet to connect the printer, allowing everyone to stay connected and productive wherever they go. “A partnership with Samsung is a perfect pairing, and more importantly, a natural extension to our long-standing commitment to offering the best and most innovative products,” said Randy Wick, senior vice president of merchandising for Office Depot, Inc. “In addition to providing high-quality products, we strive to help streamline the fast-paced lives of our customers, especially small to medium-sized business owners, with technology that can simplify their everyday tasks.” New Samsung SMART printers, which are sold exclusively at Office Depot and OfficeMax, include:
- Multifunction Xpress C460FW ($399.99):
- Printer Xpress C1810W ($299.99):
- Printer Xpress M2020W and Multifunction M2070FW ($129.99, $209.99)
In addition to the exclusive Samsung printers, Office Depot and OfficeMax will also add Samsung’s two newest Galaxy Tab S tablets to its offerings. Available in 8.4 and 10.5-inch screens for $399.99 and $499.99, respectively, both tablets include cutting-edge features for the best experience:
- Super AMOLED® displays with crystal-clear 4 million-pixel picture quality brings entertainment alive with more vivid colors, a clearer contrast and resolution that is two times the quality of an HDTV.
- Multi Window™ function allows everyone to make the most of their screens by using side-by-side apps with the ability to drag content from one app to the other.
- Ultra Power Saving Mode and the Fingerprint Scanner let users shut off nonessential apps to maximize battery life or quickly secure their tablets with the swipe of a finger whenever they need it most.
Office Depot, Inc.’s common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://news.officedepot.com.Additional information about the recently completed merger of Office Depot and OfficeMax can be found at http://officedepotmaxmerger.com.