- Vero authentic Italian coffee and gelato shop features premium coffees fresh-roasted locally and homemade gelato
- Floral department showcasing over 30 varieties of cut flower bunches and unique, recipe-specific bouquets plus floral arrangements from in-house designers
- International aisle highlighting global cuisine with tastes from 15 countries, as well as an expanded kosher food selection
- A dietitian available for nutrition consultations, cooking demonstrations, education classes, and health screenings
- Full-service pharmacy that features friendly and accessible pharmacists, immunization services, the Mariano’s Prescription Savings Club and the unique PharmaSmart Blood Pressure machine
Mariano’s Shorewood is open seven days a week from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The pharmacy is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There are currently 26 Mariano’s locations across Chicagoland.Additional details on other grand-opening week initiatives and events can be found on Mariano’s Facebook page, Twitter, and website, www.marianos.com. About Roundy’s Roundy’s is a leading grocer in the Midwest with nearly $4.0 billion in sales and more than 25,000 employees. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Roundy’s operates 156 retail grocery stores and 97 pharmacies under the Pick ’n Save, Rainbow, Copps, Metro Market and Mariano’s retail banners in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois. Roundy’s is committed to helping the communities its stores serve through the Roundy’s Foundation. Chartered in 2003, the Roundy’s Foundation mission is to support organizations working to relieve hunger and helping families in crisis due to domestic abuse, neglect and other at-risk situations.