- URS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $82.4 million.
- URS traded 197,658 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:47 AM, representing 13.5% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in URS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for URS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on URS: URS Corporation provides engineering, construction, and technical services to public agencies and private sector clients worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.7%. URS has a PE ratio of 19.3. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate URS a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. The average volume for URS has been 753,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. URS has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.48 and a short float of 10.1% with 4.09 days to cover. Shares are down 3.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates URS as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.55, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, URS has a quick ratio of 1.87, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Turning our attention to the future direction of the stock, it goes without saying that even the best stocks can fall in an overall down market. However, in any other environment, this stock still has good upside potential despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year.
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 13.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 9.5%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for URS CORP is currently extremely low, coming in at 5.91%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 1.06% trails that of the industry average.
- You can view the full URS Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.