- ACM has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $24.0 million.
- ACM traded 95,496 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 7:55 AM, representing 12.8% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ACM with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ACM NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ACM: AECOM Technology Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides professional technical and management support services for public and private clients in worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Professional Technical Services (PTS) and Management Support Services (MSS). ACM has a PE ratio of 13.0. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate AECOM Technology a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. The average volume for AECOM Technology has been 618,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. AECOM Technology has a market cap of $3.2 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. The stock has a beta of 1.98 and a short float of 2.3% with 2.52 days to cover. Shares are up 7.6% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates AECOM Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.52, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.42, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORP's earnings per share declined by 22.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $2.36 versus -$0.57 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.50 versus $2.36).
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 13.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 5.9%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. When compared to other companies in the Construction & Engineering industry and the overall market, AECOM TECHNOLOGY CORP's return on equity is below that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- You can view the full AECOM Technology Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.