- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- FSBW's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 1.5%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 107.42% to $0.68 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FS BANCORP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -40.36%.
- The gross profit margin for FS BANCORP INC is currently very high, coming in at 85.99%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 11.58% trails the industry average.
- In its most recent trading session, FSBW has closed at a price level that was not very different from its closing price of one year earlier. This is probably due to its weak earnings growth as well as other mixed factors. Looking ahead, although the push and pull of the overall market trend could certainly make a critical difference, we do not see any strong reason stemming from the company's fundamentals that would cause a continuation of last year's decline. In fact, the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings.
FS Bancorp, Inc. a operates as a bank holding company for 1st Security Bank of Washington that provides banking products and services primarily to small and middle-market businesses, and individuals in western Washington. It operates as a community-based stock owned savings bank. FS has a market cap of $55.8 million and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday.You can view the full FS Ratings Report or get investment ideas from our investment research center. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.