Leveraging Imation’s leadership and expertise in delivering mobile workspaces, IronKey Workspace W700 is the third IronKey Windows To Go device certified by Microsoft. Secured with the military-grade hardware encrypted protection of the world’s most secure and rugged flash drives, the W700 drives are part of IronKey’s total government- and industrial-grade mobile workspace solution. With advanced options including centralized device management and bulk provisioning, IronKey Workspace W700 transforms any compatible computer into an IT-provisioned, IT-managed and IT-secured workstation for a fraction of the price of issuing a laptop.Centralized management is available for IronKey Workspace W700 devices. Using the on-premise IronKey Enterprise Management Server, IT departments can implement policy control, reporting, password reset and “silver bullet” features for remotely disabling and decommissioning a device— all via a central dashboard. Features and benefits of IronKey Workspace W700 include:
- FIPS 140-2 Level 3 full device certification for compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Support for CAC/PIV, enabling active-duty military personnel, government employees and federal contractors to unlock their IronKey Workspace W700 devices with their issued smart cards and gain seamless authentication to their desktops.
- Ruggedized, waterproof drives, according to military standards (MIL-STD-810F), with a virtually indestructible metal casing that protects against physical damage and has sealed components that defend against tampering.
- Superior speed, with more than five times the minimum read/write performance required for Windows To Go Microsoft-certified devices.
- Support for a wide variety of hardware environments including PCs, some tablets and Macs (support for Macs is provided by Imation).
- Military-grade security with hardware-based AES-256 bit encryption and strong authentication to keep data safe and secure.
- Ease of use for an IT provisioned, managed and secured workspace infrastructure that includes a start-up assistant that helps configure the computer system for automatic USB boot to Windows To Go, an easy-to-understand end-user interface and self-help options with links to useful webpages.
- A range of capacity options (32GB, 64GB, and 128GB).
IronKey Workspace W700 rounds out Imation’s Microsoft-certified Windows To Go options for any organization’s security needs:
- IronKey Workspace W700 delivers a certified, high-performance and high-security platform for Windows To Go deployment in government organizations and enterprises; it also provides optional device management.
- IronKey Workspace W500 delivers a high-performance, high-security platform that includes hardware encryption and a rugged metal enclosure, with enterprise-grade deployment and device management options, for organizations not requiring FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certification but needing the same level of security.
- IronKey Workspace W300 delivers high performance on an IronKey device using BitLocker password protection capabilities in Windows To Go and up to 256-bit AES full disk encryption, making it an excellent option for employees working and collaborating remotely who do not handle sensitive data but want the same high productivity experienced from the desktop.