- Bangkok – 16.42 million
- Paris – 15.57 million visitors
- Singapore – 12.47 million visitors
- Dubai – 11.95 million visitors
Additional information about MasterCard travel resources can be found at MasterCard.com.Identifying Priceless Trends Across the globe, a few key trends stood out, including:
- Asia/Pacific – The region is home to half of the top ten destination cities.
- Europe – This year, 67 percent of London’s international visitors are from other European cities – a strong indication of Europe’s strengthening economy.
- Latin America – Lima built on its position as 2013’s fastest growing city in the region, retaining the top spot on the Latin America lineup.
- Middle East and Africa – Dubai is one of the fastest growing cities in the global top ten, on track to overtake Paris and Singapore within five years.
- North America – The region has been fairly consistent since the creation of the index, with Chicago forecasted to be the fastest growing American city this year.