- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 600
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,858
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 98,858
Global Payments (GPN) reported earnings and revenue for the fiscal 2017 first quarter that topped analysts' estimates.
Global Payments (GPN) is scheduled to release its 2017 fiscal first quarter earnings prior to Wednesday's opening bell.
For the week of October 3, the start of the fourth quarter, investors will get the September labor report and a slew of major earnings reports.
Wall Street will welcome the fourth quarter with a rush of new data, most notably the jobs report for September that will be released on Friday.