- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 600
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,858
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 98,858
Companies such as Square and First Data could face greater competition overseas, while Adyen, Stripe and others could attract suitors.
Mizuho calls Visa a buy, MasterCard a neutral.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including upgrades for Box and Goodyear, and new coverage of Caesar's Entertainment and Idexx Labs.