- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 600
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,858
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 98,858
The deal allows Vantiv to diversify its revenue base.
Companies such as Square and First Data could face greater competition overseas, while Adyen, Stripe and others could attract suitors.
Mizuho calls Visa a buy, MasterCard a neutral.
Here are Thursday's top research calls, including upgrades for Box and Goodyear, and new coverage of Caesar's Entertainment and Idexx Labs.