Today Brick House Tavern + Tap announced a new partnership with Operation Homefront that honors those who protect our freedom. Together they launched “Taste Freedom,” a nine-week campaign aimed to give back to the heroic military men and women who currently serve or have served this country.
To kick-start the campaign, Brick House Tavern + Tap, Operation Homefront and Wells Fargo donated a mortgage-free home to a U.S. Army Specialist located in the San Antonio, TX area. Additionally, Brick House outlined a nine-week campaign that’s filled with different ways Brick House Tavern + Tap has pledged its support to “Taste Freedom” including:
- Independence Day Offer: On Independence Day, all active duty and retired military members will receive 50 percent off their food at any of the Brick House Tavern + Tap locations across the country. The incentive may be redeemed by showing a military ID or printing out the Taste Freedom certificate from the Brick House Tavern + Tap Facebook page at facebook.com/brickhousetavernandtap.
- Military Mondays: Every Monday from July 7th through Sept. 1, active duty and retired military personnel will receive 20 percent off their food, again by showing a military ID or bringing in the Taste Freedom certificate from the Brick House Tavern + Tap Facebook page.
- Restaurant Guest Involvement: “Taste Freedom” also includes opportunities for guests to support this charitable cause. For a $5 donation, guests will receive a certificate for a complimentary appetizer of their choice; and for a $10 donation, guests receive a certificate for a complimentary entrée. Certificates can be used during the guests’ next visit. All of the funds raised will go to Operation Homefront. They, in turn, will use the funds to support military families in a variety of ways from financial assistance, emergency food assistance, baby items, home and appliance repair, and much more.
- Cheers of Courage: Brick House Tavern + Tap will encourage its guests to post their messages of thanks, pictures, stories, or other sayings on its Facebook page using the hashtag #BHTTtastefreedom.
- Serving up Wishes: Likewise, Brick House Tavern + Tap wants to “serve up” wishes to military families, and will encourage them to post their wishes to its Facebook page – with the hashtag #BHTTtastefreedom. The goal is to achieve more than 250,000 likes/shares/posts between Serve up Wishes and Cheers of Courage. If the goal is reached, Brick House Tavern + Tap will donate additional funds in each of its markets.