- 4-Week # shares bought: 50,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 19,840
- 12-Week # shares bought: 50,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 97,241
- 24-Week # shares bought: 50,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 105,440
Here are Friday's top research calls, including upgrades for Adobe, Macy's and Under Armour, and a downgrade for Roper.
A two-year-old Fed program designed to help control benchmark rates has turned the central bank into a dominant participant in a once-private market at the heart of Wall Street.
Here are Friday's top research calls, including downgrades for DineEquity, Papa John's and Wells Fargo, and new bullish coverage of United Parcel Service.