- Vero authentic Italian coffee and gelato shop features premium coffees fresh-roasted locally and homemade gelato
- Luxury wines from all regions with personal picks from our wine expert, along with local, regional and global selections of craft beer
- International aisle highlighting global cuisine with tastes from 15 countries, as well as an expanded kosher food selection
- A dietitian available for nutrition consultations, cooking demonstrations, education classes, and health screenings
- Full-service pharmacy that features friendly and accessible pharmacists, immunization services, the Mariano’s Prescription Savings Club and the unique PharmaSmart Blood Pressure machine
Mariano’s Gurnee is open seven days a week from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. The pharmacy is open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. There are currently 25 Mariano’s locations across Chicagoland.Additional details on other grand-opening week initiatives and events can be found on Mariano’s Facebook page, Twitter, and website, www.marianos.com. About Roundy’s Roundy’s is a leading grocer in the Midwest with nearly $4.0 billion in sales and more than 26,000 employees. Founded in Milwaukee in 1872, Roundy’s operates 174 retail grocery stores and 110 pharmacies under the Pick ’n Save, Rainbow, Copps, Metro Market and Mariano’s retail banners in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Illinois. Roundy’s is committed to helping the communities its stores serve through the Roundy’s Foundation. Chartered in 2003, the Roundy’s Foundation mission is to support organizations working to relieve hunger and helping families in crisis due to domestic abuse, neglect and other at-risk situations.