CACI International Inc (NYSE: CACI), a leading information solutions and services provider to the federal government, issued its guidance for its Fiscal Year 2015 (FY15), which begins July 1, 2014, and reiterated its Fiscal Year 2014 (FY14) guidance. Guidance for Fiscal Year 2015 For FY15 we expect revenue to be between $3.3 billion and $3.6 billion and net income to be between $125 million and $135 million. We expect that operating cash flow for the year will be approximately $200 million. The table below summarizes our FY15 guidance ranges and represents our views as of June 25, 2014:
|(In millions except for tax rate and earnings per share)||Fiscal Year 2015Guidance|
|Revenue||$3,300 - $3,600|
|Net income attributable to CACI||$125 - $135|
|Effective corporate tax rate||38.5%|
|Diluted earnings per share||$5.10 - $5.51|
|Diluted weighted average shares||24.5|
“Consequently, as we look ahead to FY15, we are well-postured to support our customers’ critical missions and priorities with innovative solutions and services, delivering excellence in all we do. We will also continue to position CACI for success in those market areas where we see viable growth opportunities. We believe that these actions will further enhance CACI's competitive advantage and create long-term shareholder value.”FY15 Guidance Following are the key factors related to our FY15 guidance:
- We expect that uncertainty with regard to federal spending will continue; that there is more clarity with regard to U.S. forces in Afghanistan; and that the rate of change in run-rates on professional services contracts will slow.
- We anticipate a seasonal decrease of quarterly revenue between the fourth quarter of FY14 and the first quarter of our FY15 similar to prior years.
- We expect that our direct labor costs will be between 4 and 7 percent greater than what we expect in FY14. Other directs costs will be 4 to 7 percent less than what we expect in FY14.
- We anticipate that our indirect costs and selling expenses will be 2 to 4 percent higher than FY14.
- Depreciation and amortization is expected to be approximately $67 million.
- Our operating margin is expected to be about even with FY14.
- Net interest expense is expected to be approximately $41 million.
- We expect capital expenditures will total approximately $15 to $20 million.
|(In millions except for tax rate and earnings per share)||FY 2014Guidance|
|Revenue||$3,500 - $3,600|
|Net income attributable to CACI||$130 - $140|
|Effective corporate tax rate||38%|
|Diluted earnings per share||$5.12 - $5.51|
|Diluted weighted average shares||25.4|