- Transforms your iPad into a mobile physical photography camera
- Easy and intuitive to use and affordable to own at $499
- Captures items as small as a shoe and as large as an SUV to deliver instant 3D printables
- Powered by popular Sense software with full Cubify platform interoperability
- Compatible with iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, and iPad 4 with Retina display
iSense is priced at $499 and is available for pre-order on Cubify, 3DS' consumer hub for 3D printing.iSense Features: Physical photography for the iPad Discover the power of mobile 3D scanning on your iPad or iPad mini with the new iSense. Its integrated design makes it easy to capture every dimension of your favorite moments on your iPad. Scan your family and friends, everyday-events and adventures, all on your iPad, all in 3D. Upgrade your iPad and get inspired on the go The compact snap-on design of iSense instantly transforms your iPad into a 3D scanner, giving you the freedom to scan spontaneously wherever you are. Take it with you and allow your physical world to spark your creativity. Big or small, scan it all From shoes to SUVs, iSense has the most versatile scan range in its class with auto-optimized settings for objects large and small. Zero-in on what matters Automatic object recognition extracts precise targets from the busiest of backgrounds. Edit with ease With quick cropping, enhancement and solidifying tools, iSense can prepare 3D printable files within minutes. Scanned for 3D printing Physical to digital, and back again. Fully integrated with Cubify and your Cube 3D printer, the iSense allows you to upload scans directly for 3D printing, either at home or through the cloud. Learn more about 3DS' commitment to manufacturing the future at 3DSystems.com and how to live the 3D printed lifestyle on Cubify. About 3D Systems 3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D printing centric design-to-manufacturing solutions including 3D printers, print materials and cloud sourced on-demand custom parts for professionals and consumers alike in materials including plastics, metals, ceramics and edibles. The company also provides integrated 3D scan-based design, freeform modeling and inspection tools and an integrated 3D planning and printing digital thread for personalized surgery and patient specific medical devices. Its products and services replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce functional parts and assemblies, empowering customers to manufacture the future . Leadership Through Innovation and Technology
- 3DS invented 3D printing with its Stereolithography (SLA) printer and was the first to commercialize it in 1989.
- 3DS invented Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) printing and was the first to commercialize it in 1992.
- 3DS invented the Color-Jet-Printing (CJP) class of 3D printers and was the first to commercialize 3D powder-based systems in 1994.
- 3DS invented Multi-Jet-Printing (MJP) printers and was the first to commercialize it in 1996.
More information on the company is available at www.3DSystems.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Stacey Witten Email: Stacey.Witten@3dsystems.com Media Contact: Alyssa Reichental Email: Press@3dsystems.com