- PBR has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $258.5 million.
- PBR traded 25,512 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:06 AM.
- PBR is down 2.1% today from yesterday's close.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in PBR with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for PBR NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on PBR: Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. - Petrobras operates as an integrated oil and gas company in Brazil and internationally. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 0.7%. PBR has a PE ratio of 9.3. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. The average volume for Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras has been 23.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras has a market cap of $102.8 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 13.4% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its attractive valuation levels, increase in stock price during the past year and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, the stock is up, but it has so far lagged the appreciation in the S&P 500. Despite the fact that it has already risen in the past year, there is currently no conclusive evidence that warrants the purchase or sale of this stock.
- PETROBRAS-PETROLEO BRASILIER's earnings per share declined by 43.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. However, the consensus estimates suggest that there will be an upward trend in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, PETROBRAS-PETROLEO BRASILIER's EPS of $1.70 remained unchanged from the prior years' EPS of $1.70. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.63 versus $1.70).
- The gross profit margin for PETROBRAS-PETROLEO BRASILIER is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 32.19%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 6.60% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $3,981.00 million or 46.59% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.