- The Company had improperly estimated costs to complete certain contracts.
- The Company’s revenue and financial results were overstated as a result of accounting errors in timing the recognition of revenues and from understating its income tax provision.
- The Company’s financial statements were not prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- The Company lacked adequate internal and financial controls.
- As a result of the foregoing, the Company’s financial statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
If you are a member of the Class described above, you may move the Court no later than July 8, 2014, to serve as lead plaintiff; however, you must meet certain legal requirements. To be a member of the Class, you need not take any action at this time; you may retain counsel of your choice or take no action and remain an absent member of the Class. If you wish to learn more about this action or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Lesley Portnoy, Esquire, at (646) 539-8980, or contact Gregory Linkh, Esquire, of Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP, 122 E. 42nd Street, Suite 2920, New York, New York 10168, at (212) 682-5340, by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website at http://www.glancylaw.com.This press release may be considered Attorney Advertising in some jurisdictions under the applicable law and ethical rules.