Sam’s Club Travel launches as U.S. demand rises for travel, despite increased prices on transportation and fuel. According to the U.S. Travel Association, domestic leisure travel is expected to rise 1.7 percent in 2014 to 1.6 billion trips, while working Americans are expected to take 452 million domestic business travel trips this year.Industry-leading Value and Service Sam’s Club Travel is the first retail-branded travel service to offer these member benefits:
- Easy-to-Use Portal: Simple filter and sort options, integrated TripAdvisor ® reviews and secure booking without interference from external sites and pop-up windows.
- Unbeatable savings: Members could save up to 50 percent off select hotels; up to 10 percent off rental cars; up to 15 percent off cruises; and up to 25 percent off attractions and activities, as compared to average market prices.
- 24/7 Member Service: no matter what day or time, Sam’s Club Travel experts are on hand to offer multi-channel, U.S. based member support.
- More Sam’s PLUS Savings: Sam’s Plus members ($100 membership) receive exclusive access to additional discounts and select benefits on travel services. For example, Plus members could save up to 5 percent more on a three-night hotel stay in Times Square than Sam’s Savings members ($45 membership).
- 5 percent cash back on fuel purchases*
- 3 percent cash back on travel and dining purchases*
- 1 percent cash back on all other purchases*
- No annual fee and global acceptance, Sam’s Club membership is required
- Chip-card technology and identity theft resolution support
Editor’s Note: Non-member media seeking information about Sam’s Club Travel can contact Sam’s Club Media Relations to receive a temporary password to access SamsClub.com/travel.*For information, terms and conditions for the 5-3-1 Sam’s Club MasterCard, available June 23 to qualifying members, visit SamsClub.com/credit. About Sam’s Club Sam’s Club ®, a division of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT), is a leading membership warehouse club offering superior products, savings and services to millions of members in 636 clubs in the U.S. and Puerto Rico. To learn more about Sam’s Club, visit the Sam’s Club Newsroom, shop at SamsClub.com, and interact with Sam’s Club on Twitter and Facebook. About Tourico Holidays Tourico Holidays is a leading global travel distribution company that contracts directly with travel providers, such as hotels, cruise lines, attractions, vacation homes, ground transportation and more. Working on a high-volume, wholesale model, Tourico Holidays provides its business partners with unique growth opportunities that all start with a great travel deal. At the company’s core is in-house, proprietary technology and advanced business intelligence, which is essential to Tourico's exponential growth and its partner's success.