USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT), (“USAT”), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries, today announced commercial availability of ePort Online, another new capability added to USAT’s comprehensive ePort Connect® service. ePort Online gives customers a convenient way to accept credit/debit payments for goods and services online, from any computer or mobile device, and to retain secure, encrypted customer account information for scheduled and subscription payment. ePort Online was designed to alleviate some of the time and effort USAT customers spend processing and following up on payment for invoiced services such as delivery services, equipment sales, catering services and more. Through ePort Online, customers will have the ability to:
- Improve account receivable collections by allowing their consumers to submit payment for orders immediately through an online payment portal;
- Reduce invoicing processing time; and
- More efficiently manage their accounts through “one-stop” access to online payment activity as well as their other credit/debit transaction activity supported through ePort Connect.
- Coming soon: the ability to set up recurring online payments in a simple and secure ePort Online payment environment.
“We are looking forward to introducing ePort Online to our 6,650 customers and anticipate that this added service capability will be well received. In fact, since launching ePort Online on June 11, we already have 500 user accounts signed up for this new service,” said Lawlor.Integrated Payment Services , which was introduced earlier this year, is an extension of ePort Connect, and is designed to serve the needs of today’s more complex vending businesses by extending the benefits of ePort Connect across multiple aspects of a self-serve business. With USAT as a single source payment provider, Integrated Payment Services opens the door for customers to realize better business efficiencies, reduced cost and a heightened customer experience. Integrated Payment Services are comprised of:
- Traditional vending: Use of USAT’s turnkey ePort® and ePort Connect® cashless payment and telemetry and/or the ability to integrate third-party devices.
- Micro-markets: The transfer of payment processing, through USAT’s growing list of certified micro-market technologies, to the ePort Connect service network.
- Office coffee services and direct store deliveries: Use of USAT’s ePort Mobile™ solution to integrate payments “on the go” with other ePort Connect capabilities and operating data.
- Dining Services: Integration of point of sale technologies, through USAT’s QuickConnect web service, to USAT’s ePort Connect service.
- Back Office/Online Payment through ePort Online: The ability for businesses to accept one-time credit/debit payments for goods and services online and to retain secure, encrypted customer account information for scheduled and subscription payments.
- Loyalty: Expansion of USAT’s loyalty and prepaid program, MORE., across the above-mentioned technologies supported by the ePort Connect service network for one, collective customer experience.
About USA Technologies:USA Technologies is a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries. ePort Connect® is the company’s flagship service platform, a PCI-compliant, end-to-end suite of cashless payment and telemetry services specially tailored to fit the needs of small ticket, self-service retailing industries. USA Technologies also provides a broad line of cashless acceptance technologies including its NFC-ready ePort® G-series, ePort Mobile™ for customers on the go, and QuickConnect, an API Web service for developers. USA Technologies has been granted 87 patents; and has agreements with Verizon, Visa, Elavon and customers such as Compass, Crane, AMI Entertainment and others. Visit the website at www.usatech.com. Forward-looking Statements: "Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: All statements other than statements of historical fact included in this release, including without limitation, the business strategy and the plans and objectives of USAT's management for future operations, are forward-looking statements. When used in this release, words such as "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "intend", and similar expressions, as they relate to USAT or its management, identify forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are based on the beliefs of USAT's management, as well as assumptions made by and information currently available to USAT's management. Actual results could differ materially from those contemplated by the forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors, including but not limited to, business, financial market and economic conditions; whether, and extent to which, USAT’s ePort Online will increase market adoption of USAT’s services, improve customers’ collections of accounts receivable, reduce invoicing processing time and simplify operators’ daily workflow and business processes; whether, and how soon, USAT can provide its customers with the ability to set up recurring online payments on ePort Online; extent to which USAT’s Integrated Payment Services will provide customers with leverage in rates and business efficiencies; whether, and extent to which, Integrated Payment Services can help customers obtain new business and deliver better service to consumers; and USAT's ability to accurately predict future market conditions, consumer behavior and levels of cashless usage. Readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements. Any forward-looking statement made by us in this release speaks only as of the date of this release. Unless required by law, USAT does not undertake to release publicly any revisions to these forward-looking statements to reflect future events or circumstances or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.