- GLOG has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $47.3 million.
- GLOG has traded 12,555 shares today.
- GLOG is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GLOG with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GLOG NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on GLOG: GasLog Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, owns, operates, and manages vessels in the liquefied natural gas (LNG) market worldwide. It provides maritime services for the transportation of LNG and LNG vessel management services. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.8%. GLOG has a PE ratio of 29.7. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate GasLog a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for GasLog has been 1.3 million shares per day over the past 30 days. GasLog has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. The stock has a beta of 0.85 and a short float of 2.8% with 0.78 days to cover. Shares are up 62.9% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates GasLog as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, solid stock price performance and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- GLOG's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 3.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 162.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displaying stagnant earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average, but is less than that of the S&P 500. The net income increased by 7.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $5.89 million to $6.35 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 412.38% to $16.05 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, GASLOG LTD has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 17.38%.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, GLOG's share price has jumped by 94.27%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- The gross profit margin for GASLOG LTD is currently very high, coming in at 70.31%. Regardless of GLOG's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, GLOG's net profit margin of 11.12% compares favorably to the industry average.
- You can view the full GasLog Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.