- The platform integration includes Novatel Wireless’ MT 2500, part of the Novatel Wireless Mobile Tracking portfolio, which captures and monitors driver behavior, relaying vehicle information on rapid acceleration, harsh braking, speed violations and excessive idling. With an optional battery for communications when power is lost, the MT 2500 offers a feature rich solution with low implementation and operational costs.
- Teaming with RacoWireless provides customers with a bundled solution with Novatel Wireless products, RacoWireless service and RacoWireless’ Position Logic platform that allows companies to track anything anywhere through a powerful, award-winning interface.
- The MT-Gu is also on the list of GPRS devices that supports the Position Logic Platform, which has been a top rated telematics device in the LATAM market for more than six years.
- Joe Peterson, VP M2M Sales, Novatel Wireless, said: “The Position Logic platform excels at providing its customers with precision location based services. Novatel Wireless is excited to partner with RacoWireless to provide customers in the LATAM market with a bundled solution for aftermarket telematics.”
- Felix Lluberes, President of Location-Based Services, RacoWireless, said: “Novatel Wireless’ leading M2M solutions are a clear choice for aftermarket telematics deployments. Coupling their leading devices with our platform enables us to deliver a full featured, end-to-end solution to our customers.”
About RacoWirelessRacoWireless ( www.racowireless.com) is a leading global provider of wireless data solutions to the machine-to-machine (M2M) industry. The company lives by its mission to ‘make it easy’ by providing support for companies to build, manage and enhance wireless M2M solutions. Among its numerous awards, RacoWireless has been recognized as leader in wireless innovation and entrepreneurship. Visit www.racowireless.com for more information.