Cvent (NYSE: CVT), a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, today announced the winners of its second annual Cvent Planner Awards at the company’s Corporate Meetings Summit. The three-day educational and networking event is currently taking place June 18-20, 2014, in Las Vegas at The Venetian and The Palazzo with over 1,000 Cvent customers in attendance. “We had an overwhelming number of customers submit stories of their success using technology for meetings and events,” said Eric Eden, vice president of marketing at Cvent. “In our second year of the Planner Awards program, we saw nearly double the amount of entries from 2013, which we believe reflects our clients’ excitement about how they’ve been able to transform meetings and events by using Cvent.” The 2014 Cvent Planner Awards recognizes users who exemplify success in various meeting and event planning functions. Cvent’s panel of judges carefully deliberated before determining the following organizations as winners of the 2014 Cvent Planner Awards:
- Best Event Website - Stella & Dot
- Return on Event (ROE) - B2W Software, Inc.
- Best Event Marketing Strategy – Vocus
- Savvy Sourcing - Educational Testing Service
- Best Use of a Mobile App - The Culinary Institute of America
- SMM Program of the Year - Lincoln Financial Group
- Rookie of the Year – Halliburton
- Power of the Platform - Meetings & Incentives Worldwide, Inc.