- 4-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 225,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 225,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 225,000
Oil prices below $40 means more energy companies are likely to default on loans from big Wall Street banks such as JPMorgan, Citigroup and Bank of America.
Jim Cramer takes viewer questions from the floor of the New York Stock Exchange. He looks at Fitbit's earnings report, which he calls the best beat of 2015, plus more.
Jim Cramer, TheStreet’s portfolio manager for Action Alerts PLUS and host of CNBC’s ‘Mad Money’ said Fitbit’s (FIT) earnings report was the best beat of 2015.
Holders of the oil and gas explorer's unsecured debt have hired Centerview Partners and Akin Gump. Meanwhile, one shareholder is pushing the company to sell itself.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Magnum Hunter Resources Corporation (MHR) as a weak on high relative volume candidate