- 4-Week # shares bought: 500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 10,000
It is just not going to get better anytime soon.
Teva's stock is crumbling as another analyst slams it with a downgrade.
Teva said weak U.S. markets and the ongoing political turmoil in Venezuela weighed on the company's second quarter performance.
Generic drugmakers are likely to limit themselves to acquisitions of small- and mid-sized companies in the immediate future because of over-leveraging and turmoil in the executive ranks..