USA Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: USAT), a leader of wireless, cashless payment and M2M telemetry solutions for small-ticket, self-serve retailing industries, today announced the results of its Annual Meeting of Shareholders, held earlier today. At the meeting:
- all USA Technologies’ director nominees (Deborah G. Arnold, Steven D. Barnhart, Joel Brooks, Stephen P. Herbert, Albin F. Moschner, William J. Reilly, Jr., and William J. Schoch) were re-elected for an annual term;
- USA Technologies’ 2014 Stock Option Incentive Plan was approved;
- USA Technologies’ advisory vote on named executive officer compensation was approved; and
- the appointment of McGladrey LLP as the independent registered public accounting firm of USA Technologies for fiscal year ending June 30, 2014 was ratified.
- Steps taken that USA Technologies’ believes would position USA Technologies to achieve its targets over the next three to four years of approximately 500,000 connections to its ePort Connect® service, $100 million in revenues and double digit operating margins;
- Achievement of a milestone 250,000 connections to the ePort Connect service during the June 30, 2014 quarter. Herbert indicated that, assuming the full realization in revenues of all related billings for these connections, USA Technologies anticipates that these connections would contribute to an annualized total revenue run rate of approximately $50 million, thus marking a halfway point with respect to the three to four year goals described above;
- Achievement of six consecutive quarters of non-GAAP net income through its latest fiscal quarter ended March 31, 2014. Non-GAAP net income, as used by USA Technologies during this period, represents GAAP net income (loss) excluding any benefit from reduction of the deferred tax asset valuation allowance and any adjustment for fair value of warrant liabilities; and
- Achievement of what USA Technologies anticipates will be sustainable cash flows from operations.