- 4-Week # shares bought: 67,900
- 4-Week # shares sold: 83,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 67,900
- 12-Week # shares sold: 83,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 67,900
- 24-Week # shares sold: 100,000
Consumer goods companies like Ford, Pitney Bowes and B&G Foods offer investors high dividend yields.
Employment data say one thing, other economic signals contradict them, says Jim Cramer
Jim Cramer is bullish on Ulta Beauty, Nutanix, Reynolds American, KeyCorp, and Broadcom.
If you are already long the space, you likely need some protection at this point.