- 4-Week # shares bought: 6,180
- 4-Week # shares sold: 10,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 6,180
- 12-Week # shares sold: 20,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 6,180
- 24-Week # shares sold: 50,900
After ridding itself of slower-growth beauty brands, Procter & Gamble must show its appetite for acquisitions.
Battling various industry shifts, big, old multinationals use acquisitions to tap into the fountain of youth.
Jim Cramer talks about the what Bill Ackman needs and how to figure out Herbalife's correct price.