- UBTech 2014 Grand Opening & AMX Innovation Awards, 4:15 p.m. PT June 16
- Yours, Mine or Ours? Intellectual Property in a Digital Age, 1:30 p.m. PT June 17
- Disruptive Innovation with Open Education, 8:45 a.m. PT June 17
- The Evolution of MOOCs and Higher Education: An Inside View, 10:50 a.m. PT June 17
- Innovation in Higher Ed: Why Most Initiatives Fail (and What We Can Do About It), 10:40 a.m. PT June 18
About UBTechUBTech, held June 16 to 18 in Las Vegas, Nev., is higher education’s most focused high-level conversation about technology, attracting more than 1,000 campus visionaries from 400 institutions. www.ubtechconference.com/ About Sonic Foundry®, Inc. Sonic Foundry (NASDAQ: SOFO) is the trusted leader for video capture, management and webcasting solutions in education, business and government. The patented Mediasite Enterprise Video Platform transforms communications, training, education and events for 2,800 customers in 58 countries. The company empowers organizations to reach everyone through the power of video; accelerating knowledge-sharing, preserving valuable content, building stronger teams and getting results. © 2014 Sonic Foundry, Inc. Product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of Sonic Foundry, Inc. or their respective owners.