Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO of New Jersey Resources (NYSE:NJR), is scheduled to present at the 25 th Annual Institutional Investor Conference of The Wall Street Analyst Forum on June 19, 2014. The conference will be held at the University Club in Manhattan, New York. Investors, customers, members of the financial community and other interested parties are invited to listen to an Internet webcast of the presentation, which is scheduled for 9:05 to 9:45 a.m. on June 19, 2014. A few minutes prior to the webcast, go to http://www.visualwebcaster.com/event.asp?id=99581. Scroll down and click on the button next to New Jersey Resources and you will be taken to the registration page for the presentation. Registration is required to view the webcast. About New Jersey Resources New Jersey Resources (NYSE:NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and clean energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $2 billion, NJR is comprised of five key businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas is NJR’s principal subsidiary that operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 62 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low-carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides physical natural gas services and customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Midstream serves customers from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers through its equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, both of which are Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, or FERC-regulated investments.
- NJR Home Services provides heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey and serves approximately 120,000 service contract customers.