- 4-Week # shares sold: 31,265
- 12-Week # shares bought: 31,656
- 12-Week # shares sold: 31,265
- 24-Week # shares bought: 31,656
- 24-Week # shares sold: 31,265
Cramer explains why the analysts on Wall Street have it wrong about Apple's iPhone, and also points out that retail isn't going away, just somewhere new.
Don't be distracted and start buying high and selling low, says Jim Cramer. A good example? Don't trade Apple, own it.
Those who can handle one less trip to the mall each month will make it.
The 87-year-old Oracle of Omaha may be betting on Seritage Growth Properties' ability to find new, pricier tenants before Sears inevitably goes bankrupt.
Jim Cramer says now the money can flow back to tech and healthcare, but take a pass on retail, oil and financials.