- 4-Week # shares bought: 500
- 4-Week # shares sold: 3,000
- 12-Week # shares bought: 500
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 500
- 24-Week # shares sold: 15,000
Callon Petroleum, Concho Resources and Jones Energy are rolling up assets and could be picked off themselves as M&A activity reignites in the oil sector.
KLR says it measures risk operationally, specifically what a company spends vs. what it produces, and the financially, including how much debt it has compared with EBITDA.